Monday, February 06, 2006

The True Meaning in Life

Appreciative of life
That's where I stand right now.
Understanding what's brought me to this point
Only the Lord and I know how.
For as far back as I can remember
He has always been there for me.
All the way back to when I was a tiny tot
Just getting down off my dad's knee.
Back to the days of going to church every Sunday
Or to Sunday school at the least.
Even if Saturday had been a late night you're up
'Cause in our house there would have been no peace.
Then off to school on Monday morning
I did it with such glee.
On days that I couldn't make it out of the house
My mom definitely had to worry.
For those were just two of the rituals
I grew up doing as a child.
Just reminiscing about those two things
I remember the fun times and can only smile.
Which leads me where I stand today
For a true meaning in life I search
For all I need is to think of the past
The true meaning in life is found in church.

composed by KCASR
7-8-03

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superb!

17/11/06 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counter